The mission of the RHS Communications Department is to help our partner companies within the ZHC family achieve and maintain consistency, quality and clarity in all aspects of their brand messaging. We accomplish this through utilizing our team’s strengths in organization, attention to detail, creativity and the drive for constant improvement.
- Consistency: While each company in the ZHC family operates independently, we rely on one another in many ways both internally and externally. The success or failure of one company affects the ESOP of all companies. A customer of one company has more than likely been exposed to another company at some point in their cycle. Consistency of messaging is crucial to our collective success not only within each brand, but across all brands.
- Quality: The quality of a brand’s messaging is a direct reflection of the company itself. Our team strives to provide messaging that not only represents but enhances the image quality of your branding, and we will help you maintain and update that messaging throughout the brand’s lifetime.
- Clarity: As individually operating companies under one holding company, it’s important for each brand’s purpose and function to be clear to our customers, partners and peers. We will create and shape your company’s brand messaging, including that of any sub-brands, to ensure that your unique role and perspective within the industry and within the ZHC family of companies is clearly identifiable.
In focusing on these three areas for every task, we work toward our vision: To contribute to the success of all ZHC companies by improving, promoting and protecting their brand messaging; and by expanding our services to become leaders in our field within the hospitality industry, while growing as a team both personally and professionally.
What is Brand Messaging?
Brand messaging encompasses all aspects of a company’s communications, public relations, reputation management and engagement strategies geared toward customers, partner companies, clients and employees. To this end, we provide the following services to ZHC companies:
- Press releases: We can create an annual press release strategy that fits your brand’s goals from year to year, or we can do as-needed releases at any time.
- Website content: We proofread, overhaul and update existing website content as-needed or on a regular basis, and we can provide new content.
- Social media: We will create profiles for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google + and can train your team to take over management, or we can maintain/manage the profiles and provide quarterly reporting and strategies for social media engagement and marketing.
- Blog: We can create a content calendar and write blog posts to enhance other social media profiles, email campaigns, etc.
- Brand identity: We will create a new logo, give an existing logo a fresh look or use an existing logo to create a set of brand identity standards that can be applied to all print, digital and promotional materials and can implement the standards throughout the company.
- Graphic design: We design pieces for print or digital use, giving a fresh look to existing pieces or creating something from scratch based on your vision.
- Print collateral: We handle the design, production, distribution and maintenance of print collateral including brochures, newsletters, magazines, ads and more.
- Mailings: We handle all aspects of mailings, from writing and design to coordinating with the printer and mailer.
- Email marketing: We can create and implement email campaigns related to member promotions, education, special incentives, engagement, partner relations and more, and can provide full reporting and suggestions for future action based on the analytics.
- Engagement initiatives: We can run contests or other engagement programs for members, clients or employees to help increase satisfaction.
- Surveys & testimonials: We can use surveys to get important feedback from members while gleaning positive responses to use for testimonials on websites, blogs and social media.
- Promotional materials: Need swag? We can find the product that will best showcase your brand within your budget to use for conferences, meetings, giveaways or recognition.
- Vendor relations: We can streamline your orders for print, promotional and other branded materials through our preferred vendors, including creating and managing an online ordering portal.
- Photography: Our staff photographer can capture your company’s special events, take updated headshots of staff and take professional photos of resort interiors, exteriors and destinations, for print, web or social media use.
- Online reputation management: We can assist with strategies and solutions tailored to your company’s needs for increasing a positive online presence while decreasing any negativity about your brand.
We can provide any of these services a-la-carte or on an ongoing or regular basis to suit your needs. For more information, email email@example.com or complete the form linked below.